Nutrition for dermatitis
When dermatitis occurs, many people ask the question – what is the reason?
The reasons can be different, and in this article one of them will be considered – malnutrition.
If you want to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of dermatitis (redness, itching, rashes, etc.), you first need to start with your diet and eliminate allergenic foods. So, let’s figure out what you can eat with dermatitis, and which foods are best avoided.
You must follow a strict diet and exclude the following foods from your diet:
- food products .
It’s not just about food from fast food restaurants. It is necessary to stop using the so-called “harmful” foods – chips, nuts, crackers, etc.
- Some berries and fruits.
The strongest fruit allergen is citrus fruits (orange, lemon, grapefruit, lime, etc.). Persimmon lovers should avoid this fruit. No pineapples or melons. Berries such as raspberries, black currants, strawberries, cherries should be removed from the diet. Be careful with bananas and apricots.
- Artificial drinks.
Do not drink packaged juices, carbonated drinks, etc. They contain a huge amount of sugar, flavors and various additives, which is harmful to the body. Alcohol is also prohibited for patients with dermatitis.
- Bakery products.
With dermatitis, you can not eat bread made from wheat and rye flour, pastries, etc.
Various cakes, sweets, lollipops, chocolate are also on the list of prohibited foods.
- Mushrooms and vegetables.
Mushrooms of any kind should be excluded from the diet. Of the vegetables on your table, beets, tomatoes and carrots should not be present. Be careful with potatoes, green peppers and corn. These vegetables can be eaten very rarely.
- Meat and sausages.
From meat products, you can not eat pork, lamb and other fatty meats. Sausage products contain soy and many other additives, so you should not eat sausage. If you want sausage, then it is better to make it yourself from chicken or turkey.
- Seasonings and sauces.
It is strictly forbidden to add hot spices, vinegar, mayonnaise and similar sauces to food.
- Canned food.
Canned foods (vegetables, meat, fish, fruit) should not be consumed. It is also impossible to eat smoked, salty, spicy and spicy products.
- Dairy products and eggs.
You can not use milk, sour cream, eggs and hard cheeses, both purchased and homemade.
Forbidden seafood are caviar, liver, crustaceans and fatty fish.
After the listed prohibited products, you should go to the permitted list for patients with dermatitis.
So, you can eat:
- Lean meats: skinless chicken, lean beef, turkey. It is necessary to cook for a couple or stew with a minimum amount of salt and oil.
- Bread is only black.
- Dairy and sour-milk products: kefir, fermented baked milk, curdled milk, cheese, goat’s milk and low-fat natural yoghurts and curds.
- Freshly squeezed juices without added sugar.
- Fresh herbs: parsley, dill, basil, etc.
- All vegetables, except for those listed in the prohibited list. The most useful and safe are zucchini, patisson, turnip, legumes, pumpkin, cabbage and seaweed.
- Of the fruits, the most useful are pears, plums, apples, cherries, gooseberries, white currants and watermelon.
- Fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids: salmon, herring, sardine, tuna, etc.
- Cereals: rice, oatmeal, millet, buckwheat, pearl barley and semolina.
Cooking cereals should be on the water, without seasonings and with a small addition of salt.
- Natural herbal teas.
- Olive and sunflower oil, but not more than 30 grams per day.
With the help of a healthy diet, eliminating allergen foods, you can significantly alleviate the condition of your body , as well as eliminate some of the symptoms of dermatitis