What to do with exacerbation of psoriasis?
Psoriasis has worsened and you do not know what to do with it? Consult a dermatologist. Only qualified medical assistance allows you to fight this chronic autoimmune disease, which is also called scaly lichen.
What caused the recurrence of psoriasis?
As a rule, the first symptoms of the disease appear at a young age – 15-25 years, and then during the life of psoriasis manifests itself as a series of exacerbations that occur for a number of reasons:
- due to stress and bad habits – smoking, active alcohol consumption;
- due to colds, harmful environmental influences, industrial hazards;
- if the diet is not followed – malnutrition with an abundance of carbohydrates, fast food, highly allergenic foods.
If you refuse treatment, “scaly deprive” progresses and spreads further, aggravating its symptoms and giving the patient worries about the appearance and attitude of others. Therefore, with exacerbations of psoriasis, you do not need to guess what to do with it, the answer is always the same – immediately seek medical help.
Treatment of exacerbations of psoriasis
Effective treatment is always complex treatment. It includes external care for diseased skin, scalp, nails, physiotherapy, and taking special medications. A massive blow to the disease can reduce the period of exacerbation of even severe psoriasis.
How to take care of yourself during an exacerbation
External care for psoriatic plaques is very important. The Losterin series of products , designed specifically to combat psoriasis, helps with this. The drugs have been clinically tested and proven effective as part of the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis and other types of dermatosis.
The line of preparations includes creams for hands and feet, body gels and shampoos for hair, which are prescribed by dermatologists in combination with other preparations. Self-medication for psoriasis is impractical, therefore it is recommended to use Losterin under the supervision of a dermatologist.
What are the benefits of Losterin
“Scaly lichen” is a disease. Means ” Losterin ” can be used daily for a long time, without causing addiction or withdrawal syndrome when the drugs are abandoned.
Creams, gels and shampoos of the brand are designed taking into account the specifics of the disease, so they:
- the most comfortable to use, easy to apply and wash off, do not leave marks on clothes;
- hypoallergenic, do not contain substances that irritate or cause allergic skin reactions (dyes, perfumes);
- do not contain hormones and do not affect the hormonal background;
- fight the main symptoms of psoriasis, removing redness, peeling, itching;
- take care of the skin, hair and nail plates, have care effects (moisturizing, nutrition, easy hair combing).